Created by Muthu Kumaran and Stephen TV
XDownloader works fine in modern browser that has Flash support like,
IE 6, 7 and 8, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari and Opera.
This tool can do the following,
- Download files without reloading.
- When file download completes, you can either redirect to different page or call/execute JS functions.
- Parallel Downloads – download more than one files simultaneously.
- Display file information while downloading
- Cancel or retry file download
- Validate whether user has downloaded the file or not.
- Restrict number of times a file can be downloaded. ( Require server-side programming)
- Detect Internet connection failure and auto retry for specified seconds/minutes.
This tool is an experimental work and still in development phase.
Suggestions and feedbacks are welcome.